Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sun Sand Sea

Was invited by Beautiful today to join her church friends for a couple of hours of games at Sentosa. Happened to meet some of my fellow lifeguards there as they were having training for their competition. Being an outsider to her group of friends, I kept a distance initially to just view the ongoings and chemistry of the group. Also, I was still feeling abit sad due to Sweetie's leaving yesterday. Beautiful kept trying to get me to join in the games but I guess I had not overcome my low modd. Soon enough, I did join them for a game of ultimate frizbee. Sure helped to perk me up some. At least it went some way to lift my spirits. Thanks Beautiful.

Having a close friend like Sweetie away for 6 months just does not feel right. Wonder what kind of fun she is having at this moment?

Day 002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home