Saturday, June 24, 2006

Take Care Sweetie!

I'm Back.

This morning, Sweetie left Singapore for Macau where she will be attending a university exchange program for a week. Thereafter, she will then head up to Shanghai via Shenzhen and begin her Global Integrated Programme (GIP) for the next 24 weeks. During this period, life in Singapore would be less interesting for me. No, she is not my girlfriend, she is attached to some other lucky bloke.

After my return from New Zealand last month, I had been wanting to meet up with her to pass her a gift I had got for her. This morning I finally got the chance to meet her and pass her the gift. Though I only had 10 of her precious minutes before she went into the immigration area of the Budget Terminal, those were my happiest moments ever since I met her after her birthday back in early May. She was very happy about the gift and even asked me if it could clear customs. I assured her that there will be no problems whatsoever. During the entire 10 minutes I had with her, we were not always chatting or catching up. There were moments when I was just looking at her and we just sat there enjoying the presence and company of the other. When I offered her a handshake of luck, I held her hand for a moment longer. I specifically asked that she return home safely. This may sound strange or even stupid to some but she is very important to me and I do not want to lose her, even if we can only just be friends. Damn, it has only been a day and I am starting to miss her already. Almost as badly as when I was in New Zealand, while she was in China attending another university echange programme at the same time. Haiz.

Day 001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home