Saturday, February 18, 2006

dream

i dreamt of her today. i had dozed off and dreamt of her. we sat down to talk. she actually was very concerned. then i got awoken by malcolm's message on msn. damn! this was like the first dream in which i and her sat down to talk. all the others, she either ignored me or we argued. this time we talked. it was such a wondeful dream.

after being grudgingly awoken by malcolm, i packed my stuff and began my cycling trip up to his place in punggol. we had arranged to go to his place to watch the liverpool vs man united fa cup match. took me only about 70mins to reach his place. took a wrong turn and i totally missed compass point where i was supposed to pick up kfc. in the end we settled for canadian pizza. ah well. the match was a good one and liverpool won in the end. yeah!

on my return journey home, my inactivity these past couple of weeks got to me. my quads started to ache. it was really annoying. so to put my mind at ease, i purposely returned home via orchard road, especially takashimaya, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. however, not everyday sunday. i hope part 2 of the earlier dream comes up later in my sleep. heez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home