Saturday, February 11, 2006

midnight photography

i could not sleep last night, do not know why. around 1.30am i went out armed with a nikon fm3a, a tripod, my handphone, my keys and my bicycle. no, the camera ain't mine, it belngs to the school, if it gets damaged or lost, i will have great difficulties in repaying it. i went around taking photos for my photography assignments. expressways, unlighted buildings, railway tracks, huts next to railway tracks, railway houses, singapore river, bridges, clubs. i even wanted to try the graveyard on fort canning but decided against it. even at 2.30am, the central business district is not really deserted, people are still strolling around at the padang, lovers are still hanging out at the esplanade.

this photography course is getting intresting but damn it's very expensive too. it is draining into my post-graduation trip fund and i am still working on a very tight budget for it. i dug around and managed to crop out a shot i took with a plastic camera a couple of weeks ago. it is no masterpiece but it was my best shot. i could have other better shots but the batteries came loose and the shots were blocked.
My Best Holga Shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home