Monday, August 08, 2005

mahjong anyone?

well, it has been a couple of days. the pain is not as bad as before but it still hurts. we came face to face a couple of times today, the eyes recognise each other, the body language denies each other's presence. i have to agree with herman that my need for a commitment might have led me to have forced a all-or-nothing decision. here i am, a not too great fellow, looking for someone that i have an intrest in and also reciprocal intrest, and willing to commit. and gals are complaining that us guys dun want to commit.

anyway, enough about my sappy love failure. congrats to Zhen Quan & Jenny. found out today that they are now innvolved in an exclusive relationship. too cheem? they 2 now boyfriend girlfriend. when will my princess arrive?

tomorrow is National Day, so my mum and i took the opportunity to play mahjong with my granny. we just play to game, so no counting of "fan" at all. and low low stakes of 5 & 10 cents. just for kicks. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home