Friday, April 22, 2011

Right Moves, Wrong Team

I have only recently completed my In-Camp Training. I cannot really comment on how the others feel about our Annual ICT but for me, I always put in my best effort. Last year, I was rewarded with an Oustanding Performance award when I was with my own Company. This time round, I requested to bring my ICT forward as I was having some personal isues and wanted to take a break from work. Again, I put in my effort, and in general had fun with my fellow company mates. My hardwork this time round did not go unnoticed and I was actually put up for the Best NSMAN award for this ICT. I understood that my superiors were all pushing for me but, alas, as I am not from this company but temporarily attached, I was not given the award. Sigh...... I was really looking forward to getting the award. Not so much for the prestige, glory or the incentive but more for the sake of my application for something else. It would have looked really good on my application that I got the award 2 years in a row running. Well, if I was in my own company, I might have gotten it? Maybe. Ah well. I had a great time with this company. It was a really really great experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home