Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still Undecided

$700 difference in airtix if I want to see the sunrise at 30,000 feet, reach the destination sooner and to fly business class on the way back. Hmm......the trip companion is still undecided.

We were out earlier tonight and she saw a roadshow by ACRES regarding the stopping of dolphins being placed in captivity. She has never saw dolphins in the wild but she understood what ACRES are trying to do. The public has to be educated on the situation of what happens to these dolphins in captivity. I told her my environmentalistic tendencises have always been there but they were honed during my 2 trips to New Zealand. Seeing the animals in the wild, you really do not want to see them in captivity. I even regaled her with stories of how the wild dolphins live and how closed knit they are. I ended by letting her know that all these will be clearer to her when she sees them in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home