Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally!

I finally met her again! The last time I saw her was last year January! My heart beat really fast when I saw her and I really missed her! Haha. I am a hopeless fool still head over heels with her. She seems happier now and still look as beautiful as when I last saw her. It was great finally meeting her again after my many stacatto attempts at chatting with her over MSN. I am really glad she accepted my invitation to meet up for tea, or rather we had Hot Chocolate.

It was raining heavily and I was worried she would get wet. I brought an umbrella along but had no idea which way she was coming from as until now I still do not know where she is teaching at. We chatted about her time at her school and joked about some similar incidents she encountered which I had previously.

I do not really know what to make of this meet up. It could be just 2 people trying to keep in touch. Or just 2 old friends catching up. I don't really want to be just friends but at this moment, I cannot hope for much yet. Yes, I have twice missed the opportunity to broach the subject to her and this could be my final opportunity to make something out of this.

The end of the meet up was kind of a killjoy as we had went to Kinokuniya after our hot beverages to walk abit. She asked me to go look at my books while she searched for hers. When she was done, she gave me a call and said that she was done and had to head off to somewhere else. I wanted to come say goodbye but she said that it was ok and that I should continue looking at my books. Sigh.

No, I do not know if she is attached. I hope not. No, I do not know if I have any chance at all. I hope I do. Yes, I know after all these time, I still want to be with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home