Friday, April 16, 2010

Down and Down

Recently she appeared again in my life. We had agreed to meet up for a meal or tea but she claims that she is busy at school. Yes, she has finally joined the teaching service and I understand that it can be a lot of work. But I do hope that we can meet up and catch up again. I really missed her.

Also, my CPU's System fan konked out on me! Ahhhh! Had to go out to get a new fan else my PC will not start.

My laptop is also officially dead. Since November of 2003 it had accompanied me on countless trips. Kuala Lumpur, Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, New Zealand(2 trips), Shanghai, Pulau Dayang, Taiwan, Hong Kong. It was my most important equipment when I was a teacher. Now it will no longer turn on. Goodbye and thank you lappie. For your 7 years of service. You have worked hard and deserve your rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home