Friday, January 15, 2010

In 2 Minds

It has been almost 3 months since I am in my current job. Yes, it is a job, it is not a career. Till now I am still pondering if I should stay on.

Most recently, the company has revised its own regulations dealing with RoHS (Removal of Hazardous Substance) and I grabbed the opportunity to conduct the lessons for the 4 shifts in my unit. My fellow supervisors claimed that I took to the lesson like a fish to water when I was conducting the lessons. I looked so happy and encouraging when I conducted the lessons. To me, it was a great feeling to once again be teaching again, albeit only for 4 lessons. Oooh, I really really miss the classroom and my kids.

Just today I have been passed new training material on "The Basics of Production Quality Control" and was asked to go through it. After I am done, I am then supposed to conduct lessons for my fellow supervisors and the senior technicians. This time, it is going to take some time for me to digest the material. The book is really thick and there is a test at the end of it. If you score high enough in the test, our parent company will issue you a certificate. Hmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home