Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food Glorious Food!

Haha. Well, this is kind of an outdated entry. Went for a glorious afternoon of buffet with some of my pals from work at Carousel last week. In case you are wondering, it is at Royal Plaza on Scotts (ex-Holiday Inn). The buffet did not come cheap (about $40 per pax) but it was an afternoon of one final hurrah for the end of the school year. We were there when the buffet started at 12pm and did not leave until we got chased out at 2.30pm! Hwah! Hahahaha!
*Photos courtesy of Janelle*
Janelle, Lay Lay, Sharon, Alvin & Puay Heng
SEAFOOD!
Yummm! Cold Cuts
I AM SO THICK!
OOOH! FONDUE! MMMMM.......
Eh...Desert or Photo?
No-Shadow Hand
I have been wanting to come here for the buffet for a very long time. Was supposed to come with Sunshine but never got the chance to. I knew it was not cheap and it is damn good. Now that I have tried it, I am so tempted to go again. Have to look out for my wallet though. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home