Friday, November 07, 2008

Badminton & Plesant Surprise

Just came home from a round of badminton with my ex-colleague and her friend. It has been a very long time since I played it, I guess it would be during my final year in NTU. It has been a really long while. No wonder my grip is flaking all over. My fitness really showed when I could not chase some of the cross-court shots. I was teamed up with my ex-colleague's friend and yet both of us still lost to her. Ooooh, I am so very unfit! When I looked across at the couple playing in court next to ours, I was slightly amused at what I saw. The lady must have been perspiring during her game and soaked her clothes and undergarments.......but she was "excited". Hmmm, it sure was weird given that the hall was not cold and was in fact stuffy. Haha.

After the game, while on our way to the airport to chill out, I received a call from Chang-E! WAH! So happy! So happy! I have not spoken to her for very very long and did not know what to talk to her about. The worse thing was, I was the one who initiated the call cut off. Arggg! Stupid stupid! However, I am glad she accepted my invitation to go watch the musical Avenue Q and I am so looking forward to seeing her again. It has been a whole year. The last time we met, I was not so fat and had longer hair. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home