Friday, October 24, 2008

I Smell Her AGAIN!

Haha. Yes, I know it sounds very weird. I went out yesterday with my ex-collegaues for some bites at Seletar Airbase. While on my way home on the North-East line MRT, her smell hit me again! I looked up but it was not her! It was just someone of similar built and wearing the same fragrance! Ah.....the smell of Loretta. I must really miss her! It is only the second time this year that I smelt this fragrance. How I wish I could see her again. It is coming to a year now. Sigh.

However......today very happy. Why? Cause I am chatting with her online now! Yay! Long time no talk to her already, the few times I managed to chat with her, I am very happy. I really hope that she will agree and go watch the play with me next month. Pray hard hard ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home