Saturday, February 16, 2008

Modern Malay Wedding

Attended Indra's wedding dinner today. Wow! Although it was held at the pavillion in a HDB estate, it was really grand. Together with the military sword bearers as well! The priviledge of an officer.

He had tried to get me to attend the dinner many times. I kept putting it off due to the passing of my granny last year but in the end, I gave in to his request and attended. Afterall, we were 2 blur sotongs on our first day at NTU. We just happened to be sitting together in lecture, G263 Fluids, and when we matched our timetables and found them to be the same, there began our friendship.

He has been a great pal through my undergraduate years and it was fun having him around. I never did really enjoy my undergraduate studies much but he was one of the few to make life at NTU that little bit more interesting.

Congratulations Indra & Yasmin. May you have a wonderful and blessed marriage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home