Sunday, September 03, 2006

sorting

the mess on my table is horrendous. from knick knacks of days gone by to stuff of recent past. there are stuff which meant alot at one time but serves no purpose anymore except to gather dust. there are also things which are at one time or another used but ignored more than often. then along came something recently which has captured my attention greatly. it was sitting on my desk all wrapped up. i did not know if i could open it because i did not know if it was meant for me. one thing i do know is that until it is known otherwise, i do not have exclusive right to it. do i make an effort to find out if it is meant for me? do i let it be like knicks knacks of the past where it will only lay there and gather dust? or do i, just leave it till the day it is removed from the table?

We say atoms are bound together by weak attractions
Why not admit the truth:
The universe is held together by Love

Day 072

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home