Friday, January 28, 2011

A Rainy Day At Sentosa

Today was my company's teambuilding event at Sentosa. As such, we had half-day off. Haha. While we were sitting happily in our bus, it started to drizzle.


The weird thing when we reached Sentosa was that the bus driver got lost. In the end, we ended up with a tour of the "richman's playground" section of Sentosa. Sentosa Cove, Sentosa Hotel, Sentosa Golf & Country Club and Sentosa Spa & Resort. By the time we reached our destination, the sky opened up and it poured. Arggg! I was hoping so much to get into the water. Not having water falling down from the sky though.


The buffet prepared was good. I went for extra helpings as I was not exactly in a good mood. While waiting for the main event to start, I kept looking up, wishing that we did not need to go with the wet weather program. Alas, it was not to be.


The games were ok. Hmm......if I knew that massages, hand shakes and hugs were part of the program......maybe I would not have stood where I did. Haha. Anyways, at least the spot I was standing at gave me some pretty interesting shots.


Soon the rain slowed to a trickle but as we had already started the wet weathed program, I did not get to go into the sea. Sad. To cheer myself up, I looked for some nice nature shots.


The day soon came to an end and so did the rain. Sigh. It has been a long time since I came to Sentosa but the sky did not hold up. Ah well, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home