Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crazy Orchard

This crazy Christmas, it is a case of crazy Orchard. Humans were practically plastered to each other as they tried to move. The Takashimaya-Wisma Atria underpass was un-passable. A good stretch of the road was closed for some street party.

The only good thing out of this? I took part in a contest where I had to put my hands in ice and take photos in icy-cold water. After that I had to place my hand into a another tank of ice and find a camera. Haha. It was good fun. Well......at least I was the fastest for the day. Apparently, the top 4 timings over this and next weekend wins an Olympus camera each. Hmmm.......if only it was limited to the top timings of each day......then I would have gotten a new camera for my trip. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home