Friday, October 29, 2010

Silence......

It is all silence now. The hustle and bustle of school. The clamouring of attention from the students. It is all over once again for me. Just finished my stint with a school and they have been very supportive the entire time I was with them. The kids were really adorable. On their last day in school, some of them came up to me, showing me their overall results and asked if they could still qualify for Pure Science classes. I wish I could be there with them when they move on up. I really do.

Just moment ago, I was trading SMS with her and I happened to call her Sweetie. To me it is a term of endearment I have been wanting to use for very very long. Sad to say, I felt hurt with her reply of asking me why I called her Sweetie. If all these time we have spent together are not a testament of my feelings to her and if all she wants is just plain friendship, then I guess that we should not waste each other's time anymore.

Silence......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home