Friday, March 19, 2010

Tootless Once Again

Plucked one of my front tooth out during the week. Ooooh. It hurts. The first dentist had taken an xray and claim that she saw root fracture, so have to remove.

A second dentist did the surgery to remove the tooth because of it fragility, so removal could not be done by pulling. However, when the tooth came out, it was intact except that part of the tooth seem to have been reabsorbed by the body, resulting in a lot of pits at the root portion of the tooth but no fracture could be seen. Hmmmm........

Now I am awaiting for my next surgery to put in the next implant. In the meanwhile, while still grappling with the aches and pains of IPT, I got to handle the pain in my mouth and going toothless. Pain!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home