Friday, January 29, 2010

Does It Have To Be This Way?

I had a weird dream this morning. I dreamt that I was in a classroom again and it was my first day in the class. I was upset with one particular student and sent him out of the class.

Somehow the dream got disjointed and I dreamt that I was at some place where I happened to see many students from the school I used to teach at. I saw some of my former students and who came over to chat with me. Later on, I happened to see the VP and we had a chat. I can't remember the content of that dialogue but the parting line he gave me was something that got stuck in my head.

"You can't get back into Teaching on your own. There is only one way for you to get back into Teaching, you have to return to **SS. Do you want to return?"

In the dream, I pondered only for a short while and I gave him my reply. What my reply is? It is something only for me to know and for you to guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home