Monday, September 18, 2006

Moving On

Moving On
The decision has been made and I have left the building. I leave on the note that I know I have not let anyone down. I left knowing that it would be better for all involved. No point making the situation any more uncomfortable and making my bank account any smaller. When push comes to shove, I don't like confrontations. Except unless when my loved ones are involved, then the fire will be unleashed. Nobody hurts them and gets away with it, NOBODY!

Excerpts from a letter I wrote:
......I know I am not the first choice for you.....For reasons that I can't get into right now, you have become important to me. I just don't want to be resposible for losing you or pulling you down.....I felt betrayed when the things I shared with you was made known to another. I felt sad when you no longer treated me like when I cared for you while you were ill......All I ever wanted is to take care of you. Since you feel disturbed with my presence......Whatever happends, I would like to know that deep down inside, I really was your first choice......

Day 087

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home