Monday, January 30, 2006

i think i must glow monster

saw my niece for the first time today, more than a year after she was born. could see a slightly rebellious streak in her and feel that she has the potential to turn into a girl with alot of sass. sounds like someone else i know that is currently so full of sass. and like the person i know, my niece was very afraid to come towards me. her older brother, who is coming to four years old, had no qualms running to me and getting me to play with him. she was very hesistant. when everyone encouraged her to come to me, she kept going, "i don't want". hahaha. only when i was about to leave then she ran to me, and wanted me to carry her. girls sure are fickle minded. damn, this last part has not happened to me with that particular someone i know yet. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home