Tuesday, January 10, 2006

desire to help

i have always been willing to help others if it is within my means. what i am afraid is that others would not allow me to. some may think otherwise but me wanting to help certain people is not because i want to redeem myself for the wrongs that i have caused on them. i have asked myself that if things did not go sour back then, would i still be so willing to help them should they ever ask? i believe that no matter what, i am still waht i am and i will still not hesitate to offer my assistance. i believe that one must be true in helping someone and not just for redemption. materialistic as this world is, material gain is not everything. with my days at ntu coming to an end, i do not know if they will ever accept my goodwill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home