Wednesday, December 14, 2005

games and fyp training

managed to get some badminton play time in the morning with the guys. been a while since i last played. but i think i landed wrongly, now my ankle feels tender. ahhh!!! had another training session today at my fyp lab. but when i reached the lab, everyone was in a bidding frenzy. fighting to get one of them old computers that the library is seeling off. looks like it is new computers come the new semester. ooooh yeah! checked through my supposed time-table for next semester. my GE aside, i only have 4 exams. and they are so widely spread. first paper on 12 April, 2nd paper on 18 april, 3rd paper on 2nd may and last paper on 4th may. with my toughest paper supposedly on 18 april, i;m more or less home free by then, provided i pass all my modules this semester. next semester's exams sure are early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home