Thursday, November 03, 2005

bleak but......

my remaining 7 papers are definately not going to be as smooth sailing as my first. ok maybe one of them will be, but the remaining 6 are still tough tacklers. seems that i am not the only one to be doing 8 modules this semester. alot of us were going 1 down 7 to go yesterday. hee hee. just a year ago it was also the same. 1 own 7 to go. my 3rd consecutive semester doing 8 modules. not because i am capable but rather because i am very bad at my studies, failing modules along the way, and just want to graduate on time. had a chat with Kah Leong that our time is about to come to an end. a little less than a year to go. or if you prefer, going by the world cup commercial in singapore, 8 more months to graduation. if things go smoothly and ideally, 8 months from now i should be getting my B.Eng (Mech) (Hons), although 3rd class only and only in a very ideal situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home