Wednesday, August 17, 2005

healthy but very lonely

took advantage of the freebie health screening today conducted by them "peanut" people. everything turned out well. i am way too healthy for someone who is supposedly overweight. hahaha. only bad point is that i had 23% body fat content and would need to drop it down to below 20%. even Malcolm is unhealthier than me in that aspect, he had 24% body fat content. hahaha.

heard a song on the radio today. "I'll Be There" by the escape club. i always liked the song but have never concentrated on the lyrics. and when i did today, i realised what a beautiful song it was. they don't wite lyrics like they do anymore. kind of reminds me of my failed relationships.

Don't be afraid oh my love
I'll be watching you from above
But I'll give all the world tonight to be with you
Cause I'm on your side and I still care
I may have died but I've gone nowhere
Just think of me and I'll be there


all the ignorings and black faces are just facades. deep down, i miss her and still care very much for her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That old song...
How about listening to 'survive'?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home