Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aftershock - Great Movie

Went for the movie Aftershock today. I was out with her today during the late-afternoon after attending the Teaching seminar. However, we did not really do much after a meal, with her shopping and she not wanting me to send her back.

Since it was still early I headed to Vivocity to use up my Ben & Jerry's free scoop coupons. When I passed the cinema, I noticed that Aftershock was screening. I decided to go for the show. I was not disappointed. The show was really really great! I loved it. Not a single person left the cinema with dry eyes. It was that powerful and emotional. It is not a tear-jerker idol type of shows. Instead, the grim reality of the show made it all so much easier to relate to. Lesson learnt from the show, You have not really lost before till you are forced to lose someone to save another. I would go for the show again. It is sooooo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home