Saturday, April 28, 2007

presumption

tomorrow is soon arriving. how things have changed over the past year. perhaps i was too over the top. perhaps i have been too reclusive. knowing my limits has always been my strong point and i have not ventured beyond for not wanting to fail. i am not guilty of not stretching beyond my limits. just so happends, nothing came good over the past year when i stretched myself. be it at work or at relationships. there have been more disappointments then success. there were also pseudo successes which turned out to be nothing more than false hope. with so many disappointments, it is with reluctance if i am ever to venture out again. i have my wants and desires but unfortunately, in this world, good guys never get what they wish for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home