Friday, November 24, 2006

Feelings

Love blinds one's judgement for it only leads one in a single direction.
I had considered giving up entirely but just do not have the resolve to do so.
I am truly worried about her for I am not even sure what kind of status I have in her heart.
In order not to destroy the delilcate balance that lies between us, I have held back in letting her know my feelings.
I had tried to tell her but the words just could not come out. It is as if she knows what I am about to say. Alas, when I finally bade her farewell, I felt like such a fool for letting go the opportunity. My heart feels so ladened, as if they were weighed down by stones.

All this while I though it was just normal care and concern on my part. Little did I realise that through this period, I have fallen for her. Now that I have spent time with her, even more I do not want to lose this feeling.

Day 154

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home