Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From Malcolm's & Eileen's Wedding

The photos from Malcolm's & Eileen's wedding are finally ready. I look fat! Hahaha. Well, at least Sweetie said I looked "not bad" in the photos of me as the Emcee. Thinking back, it sure was a fun day. From the night before where we attempted to get Malcolm drunk, till the end of the wedding dinner where I was more drained than the happy couple. This could be the only wedding where I am more involved in, besides my own (dunno when), but it sure was a great experience. Thanks Malcolm & Eileen.

Malcolm's & Eileen's Wedding - Eileen & Malcolm with Brother Gang
Malcolm's & Eileen's Wedding - Dinner Emcee
Malcolm's & Eileen's Wedding - Post Dinner

Day 123

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! U really look happy.. But dun forget to invite me to ur wedding next time! But i do not want to be ur emcee..haha! Its time to lose some weight boy?! haha! ~Suwei~

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home