Saturday, March 25, 2006

"snowing" at botanic gardens

went to the botanic gardens at 7am this morning. the sight that greeted me when i entered from minden gate was the flowers falling off a tree, not unlike the blossoming of the sakura in japan (i guess, never been to japan before). it was really a site to behold, as if it was snowing. wow!

there were plenty of doggies there with their owners. many times, when i was just sitting on the ground waiting for an opportune moment to take a snapshot of an animal or scenery, the doggies would come and sniff me. hahaha. some even wanted me to play with them. i even had a labrador press its front paws on my back from behind. hahaha. its owner was a young & pretty gal, late teens or early tewenties, and she was very apologetic for her dog's behaviour. she told me that her dog was never like this before. i told her it was alright and played with her dog. damn, should have chated with her more and make friend. hahaha. haiz, these rich gals would never be intrested in normal folks like me, even more a fat normal folk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home